We’re hiring! Dlvr.it is looking for a Strategic Sales Execuitve. The sales executive will work closely with the Chief Revenue Office to develop and execute a strategy designed to penetrate and grow identified accounts.
The Dlvr.it Team
The Dlvr.it team is led by an experienced management team that includes a recipient of the prestigious INC. Magazine’s 2009 “FORTUNE 500” Fastest-growing companies in America award. The company is poised for rapid growth. This is a ground-floor opportunity for the right Sr. Salesperson whom desires to join a 1st-tier selling opportunity.
The Dlvr.it Product
You’ll be leveraging your key brand and agency contacts selling Dlvr.it’s in-demand, cutting-edge technology to distribute content and utilize social media data for advertising.
We seek a sales professional that can think strategically and develop sales solutions for new partners.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with top agency partners and direct advertisers.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and drive existing revenue.
In addition to a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and exposure to cutting edge new media solutions and technology, Dlvr.it offers a competitive base salary, aggressive commission and a robust employee benefit plan.
- 4 year university degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in selling digital online emerging media and technology.
- Existing rolodex of agency and advertiser relationships.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Requires ability to prospect and cold call to build pipeline of new business.
- Excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable leading meetings and addressing groups.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, SalesForce, DART and Atlas.
- A well-developed sense-of-humor
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment is critical.
We are a fast-paced, dynamic group and our business is expanding rapidly. Our team members develop their careers in a challenging and rewarding environment. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, OR, and Tokyo.
Please send your resume to jobs AT dlvr.it with your target base salary/commission requirements. Please include in the subject line “Social Media Strategic Sales Executive.” U.S. work authorization required.