Today, we are excited to announce that dlvr.it is now open in public beta so anyone can sign up. We also have a few new features to boot! Read on to learn the dlvr.it mission.
The dlvr.it Mission
You can mix and match to your heart’s delight by taking content from multiple sources and route them to one Twitter stream, or take content from one source and send it to several outputs. The best news is, you can distribute in real time (we’re PuSH enabled) – just hit publish and it’s out there. After all, on the real-time Web, an hour is an hour too late.
We also know that today, measurement and growth is more important than ever on the social Web. That’s why we have built a broad suite of measurement stats, bit.ly integration as well as Omniture and Google Analytics support.
For new users here are the goods:
- Use any RSS feed, our API or post directly from dlvr.it to input content
- Distribute content with any combination of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Identi.ca and Tumblr
- Real-time content syndication via PuSH (pubsubhubbub)
- Sophisticated filtering enables targeting of content and customized posts
- Unified tracking and measurement of social media distribution in a single dashboard
- Auto-hashtags added to posts for easier discovering and viral growth.
To get started, go here: http://dlvr.it