eMarketer claims Content Marketing is a key digital trend for 2011. Join Dlvr.it February 16th & 17th at Dlvr.it’s Content Marketing Conference in Berkeley, CA. You’ll discover how social media is forcing brands to think like publishers to remain competitive.
You’ll hear from people who are transforming brands to think like publishers including Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Pitney Bowes and others.
Recently added speakers include:
- Luca Penati, Managing Director at Ogilvy PR,
- Simon Kelly, CEO of Story Worlwide
- Sally Falkow, PR Trainer of the Year & Sr. Fellow – Society for New Communications Research
- Ardath Albee, CEO & B2B Marketing Strategist at Marketing Interactions, Inc
- Andrew Susman, CEO of Studio One Networks
SAVE $300 when you register before February 14th. Learn More
Confirmed Speakers for the Content Marketing Strategies Conference Include: