On March 2013, Twitter stopped supporting RSS feeds generated from a Twitter account. If you were one of the many people who relied on this feature, don’t despair. Dlvr.it can help you share your Twitter streams including create an RSS feed using any Twitter handle.
How to Create an RSS Feed from Twitter
Step 2. Follow the tutorial: How to create an RSS feed from Twitter.
NOTE: Requires an Ultimate or Enterprise dlvr.it account to access this feature.
I’ve included 8 additional uses of a Twitter stream that can be easily implement to boost traffic, improve engagement with influences, or keep an eye on your competition using any Twitter handle and dlvr.it. Click the links to learn how to implement these ideas.
Boost Traffic to Your Blog and Twitter account
- Create a widget of your stream (or any Twitter user) to place on your site or blog
- Retweet your Favorited tweets on a schedule
- Cross post Tweets to Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, APP.net
Engage the Press and Influencers
- Combine the Twitter accounts of the influencers and press that cover your market, filter for keywords of interest and repost to your twitter stream
- Set-up auto-retweets when your business or any specified keyword is mentioned from specific Twitter users
Organize and Read Later
- Filter and send your Twitter Lists to an RSS reader to read later
- Collect videos and pictures in your timeline (or any Twitter user)
Monitor Your Competition
- Get an alert anytime your competition Tweets. Create an RSS feed using your competitor(s) Twitter handle and use http://blogtrottr.com/ to send an email when the competition tweets.
Have more ideas? Add them in the comments.